Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Canada!

So far I am keeping on track with my foods and today was the best I have felt in a month. Seems the mercury throws off in bursts then lays dormant for a while again. Each time it discharges I can notice how much has actually cleansed out by the feeling in my body. The cleansing is clearing from lower to higher.

Morning started with 3 oz of lemon juice in 17 oz of water at 10:00 AM. Lemon became a very appealing food when I switched to raw. At one point I suddenly felt like eating a whole lemon and had no pucker reaction to it whatsoever. Every once and a while I feel like eating a lemon, since then.


At 11:30 AM I prepared a bowl of fruit-- apricot, orange, kiwi, peach, blueberries, with pecans ground and pieces, bee pollen and coconut water. WOW! And the colour combo was delightful to eat and absorb.

A meal at approximately 4:00 PM, commencing a tad earlier than 4, I think, and was expressed as the following: falafel, dehydrated veggie crackers, mango chutney, salad of black kale, romaine lettuce, orange, green onions, parsley, avocado, celery, kale sunflower pesto mixed with tahini dressing, along with some coconut water.


I love the reflection created by the sun shining through the glass. It splashes some colour into the coconut water.

I enjoyed eating a couple of macaroons while drinking the red clover blossom tea, a couple of hours after that fairly large meal. I had a very large glass of water after 10:00 PM and nothing but water after 8:00 PM. Yes! :)


The crackers I promised to post about are made from fine ground golden flax seed, fine ground dehydrated almond meal left over from making almond milk, Himalayan salt(a good source of calcium), tomato, onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, soaked whole golden flax seed, basil leaves, dehydrated at 100 degrees until crisp. I loaded the trays before going to bed and left them in over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment