Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 16, 2011


Starting the day with Rejuvelac! It tastes so lively and fresh. This batch is amazing! I actually didn't indulge in any food/drink until approx. 2:30 PM.



'Walk Softly on This World'-- another tremdous original pottery piece by 'Leanne Pizio' of North Carolina.




The back of the dish. Amazing, isn't it!




After drinking the rejuvelac I felt like having sorbet 'for breakfast'. Through the champion juicer went the frozen fruit; strawberries, mango cubes, almond milk cubes, almond/coconut cream cubes. The combo is seriously delicious!




An early afternoon snack of a pear & Walnuts.

Late afternoon a couple of veggie rolls using cabbage, sunflower/almond cheese, avocado and red onion. hit the WOW spot! The sunflower/almond cheese is aged to my palate. I feel a lift when I eat it.

Rejuvelac provokes in me a huge appetite. It may be speeding up my metabolism. Today I started another batch of oat berries for sprouting. There are many more recipes I want to try that call for rejuvelac. Ann Wigmore had a love relationship extraordinaire with rejuvelac and I certainly can see why.


Mango followed by freshly dehydrated sprouted sunflower seeds mixed with a few raisins, golden berries, goji berries, currants a wee bit of cacao nibs and coconut, all covered with almond milk satisfied an early evening food crave, so I thought.


Eating didn't stop there. I am eating another bosc pear and pistachios as I write this entry, much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment