Monday, July 11, 2011

click on pictures and they show larger

Best feeling upon waking today! :)


11:57 AM broke the overnight fast with a tall glass of water. mmmmmm then had a bowl of a orange pieces(WOW the orange taste!), bee pollen and walnut halves covered in fresh squeezed orange juice.


3:18 PM I was out and about and stopped in Bliss Cafe for a hot chai tea with a Bliss Ball. I forgot to take a photo right off and then when I remembered I took along my camera in case I went to the Cafe, I had eaten most of the Bliss Ball and had drank most of my tea. ooops it looks more like a crumb with a shadow now.

4:30 PM a hand full of pistachios, to be shelled and eaten

6:13 PM 1/2 half of a small avocado and some red onion. The onion drew on my energy. I have noticed this in the past, a lot.


7:12 PM Salad, whoa… large and tasty! Romaine, avocado, tomato, red onion, mango, watercress, celery, shelled whole hemp seed, Himalayan salt, black pepper, avocado oil, topped with 2 falafel! I ate it all… certainly didn't feel hungry for the rest of the night and I forgot to eat the crackers I thought I wanted to eat.

I seem to be eating a lot of food and am being mindful about the reason I am eating. It is not always for what I grew up identifying hunger by. Currently I am reassessing what means hunger. How do I know I am hungry? I don't really know.

For years and years I started my mornings with 4 and 1/2 glasses of water, at least, drinking much more during the day. I felt something was missing like brushing my teeth if I didn't drink the water. When I started raw eating I didn't feel like all that much water. Lately though I have been drinking more again, especially in the morning.

On and off throughout 25 plus years I did skin brushing, light strokes with a dry brush working up the bodies limbs first, brushing toward the heart, short strokes. I loved the feeling and stopped about year ago. It is powerful lymph drainage assistance. Of late I have been finishing with hot/cool showers in my morning shower. That too is a fabulous lymph stimulator. I was pleasantly surprised with how my lymph’s responded to both techniques. With the mercury detox at times I have felt a need to take unda drainage remedies to open the elimination routes that became plugged with an overload of heavy metal detox trying to leave the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment