Monday, July 11, 2011

Progression to Health

During the last year the healing points I have experienced have been numerous. They started out feeling deadly to me. Literally I felt like my body would die. I have been using my hands to assist healing, as in hands on healing, since back in early 80's after I encountered spontaneous energy transference between another and me. The experience is published as a story in 'Conscious Woman Conscious Careers' edited by: Darlene Montgomery. During my healing points hands on healing has helped immensely. Through the last 20 plus years I have worked a lot on myself to promote my own healing. The experiences have been profound and exciting.

This past week I have experienced '3' healing points. Initially there were weeks in between and the healing would keep me in bed with doing a self-treatment before rising. These last 3 have been a breeze. I gave only one brief hands on exchange with my body during one of them.

Each time the pathway of healing has shortened as the areas of unhealth in my body have been cleared. That I find interesting as well. My whole healing journey is much more involved than this segment and all of it has taught me a lot about learning to help others, in a way I can pass on to others so they can learn to help themselves and each other. I am interested in and excited to learn to put my experiences together and help those who seek to help themselves. This has been a intuitively guided journey coupled with expertise learned through advanced education and other professionals, working with many clients and I have taken many years to experiment with myself.

This marker in my life has been a long time coming. Feels like a new energy has come in overnight and I am keen to witness where this leads and what becomes of it.

Healing point = my words for healing crisis. I might change the phrase again or return to using healing crisis. That point in healing certainly can feel like a crisis!

No comments:

Post a Comment