Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lymph, keep it moving

For many many years I had dry skin brushed as a mostly daily routine, on off throughout the years. Then about a year and a half ago I stopped and haven't gotten back to it even though at times I think to. Dry skin brushing is wonderful to keep the lymph moving. For a number of months now I have been ending my morning shower with alternating hot/cool flows of water which also helps to keep lymph moving. Do you do anything to help your lymph to cleanse?

A few years back I did the 5 Tibetan Rites for about a year and a half. I liked the effect the rites promoted and I am keen to get doing them once again. The 5 Tibetan Rites work with aligning the chakras. Another practice I incorporate when I feel a need is hands on chakra alignment cleanse. It is transformational with releasing blocked energy. The profundity of this simple self-treatment never ceases to amaze me.

The morning captured me experiencing the enjoyment of drinking warm matcha tea.

12:18 PM salad plate of romaine, red onion, mustard dressing, red pepper, sunflower pate


2:45 PM frothy icy cantaloupe smoothie

3:17 PM blackberry tart
at this point I realize how fast the day is going and how much more I want to accomplish today!

5:00 PM butternut squash salad


9:14 PM salad of romaine, tomatoes, pecans, mustard dressing


9:45 PM two blackberry tarts

11:00ish PM dish of frozen fruit homogenized topped with pecans


33 oz of water today

a young friend painted pictures for me today, this is one of them.
I call it 'Flowers, Trees and Them'. She painted it while standing and prefers to sit.


'Wild Waters' Painted while sitting


No comments:

Post a Comment