Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunday September 4, 2011


watched some tv last evening, the hoarding show

Last night an aspect of myself did not want to sleep. I find it highly interesting to hit this mind space. It comes slightly attached to cling on feelings of not knowing what to do and sweet tastes eating. Because I felt like it I ate a couple of Me-jool dates around 1:14 AM and thoroughly blissed out with the piece of coconut cream peach flan I had picked up earlier in the evening at Bliss Cafe, around 4:00 AM, together with a cup of red raspberry leaf tea. Although I thought I would go to sleep much earlier, more like 2:00 AM, I didn't do so until after 5:00 AM. My reaction is merely of curious mindfulness.

Peppermint leaves… I must go to our local fabulous herbal medicinals store today for bulk peppermint leaves, that I plan to cold brew in the sunshine. I did not get to the Herb store. Will do so tomorrow, today is a stats holiday.

late afternoon- 18 oz of water then a bended matcha tea that looked like this: hemp seed a couple of teaspoons, almond milk, 1/2 tsp matcha tea, added hot water. wow! then indigestion eeewwww, possibly because my digestive system was not ready for food yet today, minor distraction.




'Sweet Rhythm, The Healing Feeling'
-Djembe Mug by pottery artist Goldie Sherman, Guelph ON








4:45 PM spanning over the next 2.5 hours I staggered my eating, it wasn't a decision to do so. When jotting down the time I noticed my eating behaviour.

smoothie of blackberries, carrot, butternut squash, kale, almond milk, celery, phytogreens pwd. with 6 phytogreen caps and 2 orti C. 2 blackberry tarts, some pecans, a small dish of mango chutney with veggie chips.


Eating day ended at 9:00 PM with a grapefruit and some pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment